Business Development Executive | Square Yards
Square Yards is a full-stack proptech platform that covers the complete customer journey from search and discovery to transactions, mortgages, home furnishing, and rentals and property management. Square Yards is also developing disruptive proprietary B2B platforms for developers, financial institutions, and agents.
Every year, Square Yards assists in the completion of over 15,000 transactions worth over $1 billion with successful economics. It’s also one of the few Indian firms that has successfully moved to the worldwide market, with more than a quarter of profits coming from places like the Middle East, Australia, and Canada.
www.squareyards.com is attempting to disrupt the existing marketplace ecology using data analytics and virtual reality capabilities, with the goal of creating India’s first multiple listing service (MLS). Simultaneously, neighbouring B2C platforms like Azuro, Interior Company, and Square Capital are scaling up to become category leaders, owing to the huge strategic advantages of playing the whole value chain.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process.
- Working with senior team members to identify and -manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that -come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative -environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to communicate with managers, directors, VPs, CxOs
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo
- Sales negotiation skills
- Arrange a meeting for prospective clients with the top management of your company
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte