Financial Analyst | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Gurugram 2022 | Career Height
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
Financial Analyst Job Description
You will work in our Finance Operations vertical, assisting us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, conducting analysis, and reconciling transactions.
You will be a member of the Finance Processes team. The team is in charge of identifying new cross-sell opportunities, reducing report cycle time, improving reporting accuracy, and improving cash and capital forecasting. This team assists clients and organisations in exercising and implying financial control through financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
Design and implementation of tools and processes that allow the client to conduct financial analysis on its financial statements. The ability to assess the materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics using financial ratios to determine the company’s financial health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost to Serve
- Pricing & Profitability Optimization
- Financial Consolidation & Close Operations.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Chartered Accountant/Cost And Works Accountant/Master of Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of Experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte