Engineering Manager – Backend | Byjus | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Job 2021
BYJU’S classes is an Edutech organization wherein we manage courses beginning from the fourth norm to UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) readiness.
At BYJU’S, we’re looking for talented Engineering Managers that are passionate about utilising software engineering to inspire kids to learn and rethink learning at home. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-energy, fast-paced workplace in one of EdTech’s fastest-growing companies. You will be responsible for creating and developing platforms and services that will be used across a variety of products. As we take on challenges to transform the education industry, you will have a huge impact on our architecture, our business, and, most importantly, the lives of millions of our students.
You’ll work at the crossroads of multiple disciplines, including backend, frontend, big data, and open source. You’ll work on BYJU’s learning apps as well as a few new items with a lot of market potential and a lot of creativity. You should have strong technical abilities and a positive attitude. Should be eager to learn, adaptable enough to pivot when necessary, astute enough to succeed in a fast-paced atmosphere, and have a growth attitude.
- Leading multiple projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions
- Driving planning, estimation and execution
- Managing stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistent delivery of complex and well backed products in time
- Delivering well thought technical/design decisions
- Demonstrating effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary
- Surfacing both technical and non-technical challenges and help resolve them
- Driving people to solve engineering challenges, building and leading high performance team
- 12+ years in Server Side Development
- Experience in developing Robust, Secure and scalable features
- Build Backend components for Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience, API, MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Interested in both getting your hands dirty with writing code from scratch and reviewing
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account trade-offs and constraints.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Experience leading high performance engineering teams
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte