Engineer | Visa Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Visa (NYSE: V) is the global leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in over 200 nations and territories. Our mission is to make the greatest way to pay and be paid available to everyone, everywhere.
Each year, Visa facilitates more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions, and government bodies across more than 200 nations and territories. Our objective is to link the globe by providing the most creative, convenient, dependable, and secure payment network, allowing individuals, businesses, and economies to prosper.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – a culture where your development is prioritised, your individuality is celebrated, and the work you do is important. We think that economies that incorporate everyone and everything benefit everyone and everything. Your work will have a direct influence on billions of people worldwide, enabling financial access and enabling the future of money flow.
Software Engineer Job Description
Within the team, the Sr Software Engineer position is an individual contributor position based in our Bangalore location. The chosen candidate will join the MBP (Merchant billing platform) DevOps team as an ORMB Engineer. The chosen candidate will be totally responsible for the creation and support of billing systems based on ORMB, Java, and different frameworks. The candidate must be adaptable and willing to alter jobs as needed by the team and the Devops paradigm.
- Work in the Merchant and Billing platform. Participate in the effort to build One Billing platform for CyberSource using ORMB implementation.
- Translate business requirements and conceptual approach into technical design.
- Develop custom algorithms and extensions code in Java for ORMB applications.
- Implement ORMB specific configuration and advanced setup especially in the demographic/customer, rates and pricing areas.
- Support and train other IT staff as necessary.
- Perform QA and testing activities whenever required.
- Work with functional and technical teams to identify data related requirements, then design and develop the solution
- 3+ years of experience with building and implementing Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) or other Oracle Utilities Application framework based product (e.g. CC&B) is a must.
- Strong understanding of the ORMB/CC&B data model and objects with ability to write and understand complex SQLs, data conversion scripts and coding extensions using Java, Hibernate and OAUF framework is required.
- Deep understanding of ORMB/CC&B functionalities (Rules Engine, Billing, GL, Receipt Application/Payments, and Credit/Collections) is required
- Knowledge of ORMB/CC&B advanced configuration
- Strong hands-on experience in Java based technologies in a strong plus
- Expertise in JQuery is a plus
- Ability to design and build complex algorithms, batch jobs, rate schedules and building custom UI
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a broad group of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Computer Science and Engineering discipline
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte