Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Engineer-System Test Job Description
Tests and modifies general system software/hardware, specialised utility software, and/or hardware. Wireless specifications are interpreted. Creates test strategies, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Using a bug tracking system, documents system-level defects and reports them to developers. Identifies, analyses, troubleshoots, and documents issues related to programme function, output, or content. Creates testing programmes to evaluate the efficacy of a new system or a modification to an existing system.
- Focuses and completes work in a timely manner.
- Understands basic features of the system.
- Collects basic information (e.g., logs, requirements) and identifies common errors related to systems testing.
- Collaborates with individuals inside own team to complete the team’s work.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Assists with verifying that proposed solutions to identified issues accurately address and correct the problem.
- Detects bugs in the “system under test” and resolves issues using basic debugging approaches.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with close supervision.
- Communicates feedback about identified feature issues to software and systems teams.
- Regularly discusses testing problems with manager and peers to maintain open communication.
- Conducts basic field or lab tests as directed by tech leads.
- Makes simple decisions as it pertains to basic feature issues associated with systems testing and follows up with tech lead if requirements are unclear/ambiguous.
- Communicates with tech leads on a project in order to verify the accuracy as well as adequate running time.
- Seeks opinions of others within own team about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
- Writes functional tests for features to ensure functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte