Electrical System Installation Engineer | Airbus | Career Opportunities | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
Airbus is a global reference in the aviation area. We configuration, fabricate and convey industry-driving business airplane, helicopters, military vehicles, satellites, and dispatch vehicles, just as giving information administrations, route, secure correspondences, metropolitan versatility, and different answers for clients on a worldwide scale.
The Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) and Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture and Integration tasks are handled by the Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team. Architecture & Integration is a component of the PDI framework that includes idea research and architecture integration for System Installation areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definition.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Ensure the consistency between the Configured DMU and the design intent for the Airbus design teams.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitalization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
Eligibility | Internship in Airbus
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 03-06 years of experience in electrical system installation and configuration management.
- Strong experience with Catia V5 for the creation & validation of 3D models and exposure to Mentor Graphics Capital Harness would be an added advantage.
- DMU understanding and navigation of Product Structure with clear understanding.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process and basic understanding of Aircraft systems.
- Experience in handling PDM/VPM tools and link to CAD models with design in context environment.
- Good Project Management skills to drive the performance KPIs & improvements proactively.
- Good understanding of Aircraft Function, Operation & Processes.
- Awareness to Airbus process & methods would be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte