Android Framework Engineer | Oppo Mobile | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
The OPPO trademark was initially registered in 2001, and the company was founded in 2004. With over 400,000 sales locations worldwide, OPPO has increased its business presence to more over 40 nations and regions. OPPO employs over 40,000 people worldwide, with nine Intelligent Manufacturing Centers, six Research Divisions, four R&D Centers, and a Global Design Center in London.
For the third year in a row, The Economic Oberserver named OPPO “Most Respected Chinese Company,” and the company was also named to Boston Consulting Group’s “2018 BCG Global Challengers” list. For the second year in a row, OPPO got the Canstar Blue “Most Satisfied Customers” award. OPPO was named to BrandZTM’s “Top 50 Chinese Global Brands” list in 2019. BrandZTM is the world’s leading authority on brand power.
- Optimize, Debug and maintenance of Android system framework related functions.
- Responsible for core framework components like AMS, WMS, Input, View System & Resources
- Responsible for implementing new features related to Android System framework
- Collect and solve the system framework problems from user feedback, formulate strategies to reproduce, verify, analyze and solve the problems of randomness.
- Work with different teams to solve complex issues, analysis and solution of Android framework related problems, such as black screen, screen flicker/freeze etc.,
- Excellent in Java, OOPS and Android application programming (C/C++ is added advantage).
- Excellent Software design, Problem Solving and Debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Android debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience in Upgrading Android OS version.
- In-depth knowledge of Android OS and Android Framework.
- Ability to develop/implement features in Android Core/UI framework.
- Solid understanding of analyzing the issues and RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
- Ability to analyze the issues like Watchdogs/ANR/Device reset etc.,
- More than 4+ years relevant work experience.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte