Finance Manager | Honeywell Careers | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
From our founding in 1885, innovation has always been our legacy and our future. The beginning of the company that became Honeywell, in 1885, inventor Albert Butz patented The furnace regulator and alarm. He then formed the Butz Thermoelectric Regulator Company in Minneapolis and soon created a device called “Damper Flapper”. That invention was a predecessor to the modern thermostat. In 1906, young engineer Mark Honeywell formed the Honeywell Heating Speciality Co. Incorporated. The company specialized in making hot water heat generators, after perfecting them as part of his plumbing and heating business.
In 1927, Minneapolis Heat Regulator Company and Honeywell Heating Speciality Co. Merged to Form Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Co. On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon during the Apollo 11 Mission. Honeywell was critical to that mission. For example, 16,000 Honeywell parts went into the 14 separate electronic devices that made up the Stabilisation and Control System (SCS). Meanwhile, Honeywell pilots help the flight testing.
- Lead Annual Operating Plan and Short Range Outlook processes designed to drive forecast accuracy
- Handles SBG Engineering / Beyond Engineering Finance planning and analysis activities such as preparation of Annual Operating Plan, break it down to monthly plan, work with functional stakeholders to operationalize.
- Do analytics, within and across SBGs in the areas that are common to bring new dimensions of financials performance. Example could include OEF analysis or pyramid analysis or indirect expenses analysis across SBGs and functions to drive “right cost in right place”
- Identify performance trends, risks and opportunities in current plans and forecasts, develop and drive performance, projections, reports.
- Lead and support in-depth financial, trending analysis, and variances for key business drivers and KPI metrics
- Demonstrate a COO mindset to ensure integration between the financial and other functional priorities (such as HR, SIOP, EOPS)
- Identify productivity pipeline opportunities to drive sustainable savings
- Partner with Controllership on month-end close and quarterly close; support in periodic Audits (Corporate, Statutory, etc.)
- Consolidate monthly / quarterly and annual financials across SBGs at site level on time and complete the review with the site VP-G&M and other leadership
- Drive Capex decisions keeping long term impact in mind
- Lead special projects based on the organizational priorities
- Continuous improvement and stakeholder management
- Focused automation of routine activities and use of new and global standards such as FDS, HP
- Standardization of reports, analytical dimensions to bring consistency of interpretation and decision making
- Manage day to day operational queries
- Partner with functional stakeholders to continue to improve their finance acumen
- Executive Communication skills; ability to interact effectively with leadership.
- Ensure strong MOS with SBGs (SBG Finance, GBE leadership, SBG CTOs, HTS Engineering leadership and functional leadership).
- CA / ICWA – First preference
- MBA / M.Com – Second preference
- FP&A and People leadership experience – 8-10 years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte