Cyber Security Intern | Synopsys Career | Internship Alert | Latest Internship near Bengaluru 2022
In appreciation of our vision and ability to execute, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST) named Synopsys Software Integrity Group a leader for 2020. By integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle, security and risk management leaders will be able to achieve shorter deadlines and test more complex applications, removing risk before it puts them at risk.
Every organisation relies on software, and software flaws pose a danger. We’ve compiled the most powerful tools and services into a single platform that allows our clients to discover and correct problems throughout their entire SDLC. For further information, go to: https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
Synopsys is at the forefront of breakthroughs that are transforming the way we work and play. Automobiles that drive themselves. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a term that refers to a It’s the cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a term that refers to The Era of Smart Everything is being ushered in by these advances. We’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced semiconductor design and software security solutions. We’d like to meet you if you share our enthusiasm for innovation.
Cyber Security Intern Job Description
- Work on a designated project (s) independently and / or with minimum supervision
- Get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications / tools
- Assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training. Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains.
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/Information Technology OR anything relevant.
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte