CS Interns | PhonePe Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Phonepe is the leader in the UPI based payments in India with a market share of more than 40%. Our goal is to make payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go.
We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe went live in 2016 and crossed 5 bn transactions on its platform in 2019. In 2020, PhonePe forayed into diverse areas with the launch of insurance and super funds. Today we have a customer base of 260+ mm users and 16 mm merchants live on our platform.
At PhonePe, we go above and beyond to ensure that you give your all at work, every day! And one of the things we do is create the ideal environment for you. We give people power and put our faith in them to do the right thing. From the start, you own your work from beginning to end. Being passionate about technology is an important component of working with PhonePe. Join us if you enjoy creating technology that affects millions of people, brainstorming with some of the brightest minds in the country, and putting your ideas into action with purpose and speed.
About CS Internship
The candidate should have completed all CS modules and would be responsible for preparing draught documents for PhonePe entities’ board meetings and general meetings, as well as filings with the Registrar of Companies and the Reserve Bank of India. This is an on-site position where the candidate will be expected to work from our Bangalore office.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte