Coordinate Global Tax | Bain and Company | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting organisations. The Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi was founded in 2004 to establish the firm’s footprint in the Indian market. The BCC is crucial in assisting Bain’s case teams around the world with analytics and research for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence, and Bain intellectual property across all industries. Consulting Services and Shared Services make up the BCC.
Coordinator Global Tax Job Description
Coordinator, Global Tax will be a member of a preeminent global strategic management consulting firm’s Global Tax team and will assist the India-based Global Transfer Pricing group in all procedural aspects of global intercompany pricing arrangements between Bain related business entities, including intercompany transaction documentation, and will play an active role in preparing audit defence strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing the global annual transfer pricing calculation including analysis of costs, invoicing and documentation of all procedural steps.
- Assist in ensuring complete file documentation for the global annual transfer pricing calculation and updating the model for required changes.
- Responsible for all aspects of tax return compliance and transfer pricing studies for assigned countries.
- Responsible for summarizing and compiling data for completion of BEPS action plan related documentation and compliance for assigned countries.
- Assist in drafting responses to audit information requests from tax authorities.
- Day-to-day activities include analysis and documentation of cross border transactions and verification of proper recording of transactions in the financial records.
- Conduct tax research based on web tools and or case law jurisprudence.
- Perform administrative and analytical work as assigned
- Qualified CA/CPA or other relevant Post Graduate qualification;
- At least 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience in a global accounting firm or comparable industry experience.
- Excellent MS Excel Skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional, mature manner.
- Willingness to work in flexible work schedules based on Global Time-Zone requirements.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte