CD Campus Hire | Ernst and Young | Freshers | EY Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bengaluru 2022
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
CD Campus Hire Job Description
EY has always placed technology at the heart of what we do and deliver. We require technology to keep a large organisation like ours running smoothly. We employ 250,000 people in over 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to do their jobs every day. Everything from the laptops we use to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connect our people and clients to the ability to enable hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated into the client services we provide and are critical to our ability to be more innovative as an organisation.
- Operate as First level support to a 24×7 Cyber Triage and Forensic.
- Identify, prioritize and respond to security threats
- Will operate in a close team of computer/digital forensic, fraud, and other IT investigative experts.
- Ensure that all incidents are recorded and tracked to meet audit, compliance and legal requirements.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations ultimately remediating risks to the firm.
- Maintain an inventory of the procedures used by the CTF and regularly evaluate the CTF procedures and add, remove, and update the procedures as appropriate.
- Actively investigates the latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and penetration techniques and notifies the manager when appropriate.
- Recognizes successful intrusions and compromises through review and analysis of relevant event detail information.
- Assist in incident determination, ticketing and incident response, prevention and remediation
- Fair Understanding of Windows Servers, Linux, TCP/IP, Network Security, encryption standards etc.
- Aware of Types of attacks (DOS, DDOS etc.)
- Aware of log monitoring.
- Idea about various penetration testing and application testing methodology and tools is a definite plus.
- Knowledge in application development (Microsoft technologies).
- Understanding of security events, threats and/or vulnerabilities
- Understanding of electronic investigation and log correlation
- Proficiency with the latest intrusion detection platforms;
- Good understanding of Computer Networks & Active directory.
- Knowledge of Scripting or programming (Shell scripting, Power Shell, C, C#, Java, etc.)
- Should be willing to work in shifts (24X7)
- Under Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related domain (MCA/MTech/BTech/BCA /BSc CS or BSc IT) (major in Cyber Security/information Security /Digital Forensics/Information Assurance and Data Privacy prefered)
- Good to have done any project on Cyber Security/Information Security/Digital Forensics.
- CCNA/CCNA Security, RHCE, CCSA/CEH/CIH, SANS GIAC.
- Soft Skills – Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Good Attitude.
- Good Presentation skills
- Good Investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, with little supervision and using own initiative
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte