Assistant Manager | Bank of America | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurugram 2022
Bank of America is one of the world’s major financial organisations, offering a comprehensive range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services to individuals, small and middle-market enterprises, and large corporations. The corporation has about 56 million consumer and small business ties in the United States. It is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading, as well as one of the world’s major wealth management firms.
Individual will contribute to the Finance team of Global Banking & Markets (GBAM). By providing operational excellence for a wide range of financial planning, analysis, and accounting related activities using emerging technology tools like Tableau/Alteryx, Reconciliation, invoicing, and Deal Accounting, he/ she will drive productivity and accuracy, as well as generate client satisfaction.
- Supporting Finance Packs by collecting the information from Business data requirements and its related transformations
- Experience in Database Modeling and ability to transform large dataset from MS Access/Excel to Tableau and Alteryx
- Share point development skill
- Working knowledge of VBA.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tableau and establishing Alteryx workflows
- Translate stakeholder’s requirement into reporting deliverables
- Promote continues improvements to improve the quality and accuracy of data and processes, issue management and process efficiency
- Manage relationship with Business/Onshore Partners
- Graduate /post Graduate/ MCA/PGDCA. Preference would be given to candidates who have are FIN Tech professional
- Should be ready to work as an Individual Contributor
- 3-6 years of total experience in reporting, reconciliation, accounting, designing, coding and supporting complex database applications
- Programming experience using SQL, Access database, Query Writing, strong understanding of Alteryx and Tableau
- Experience with financial reporting and analytics & stakeholder management
- Foundational skills*
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment such as lack of well-defined procedures and
- changing work mix
- Ability to independently communicate with senior leaders in the business
- Desired Skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals
- A good team player
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte