Business Analyst | Colgate Palmolive | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Job Dublin 2022
About Company | Colgate
Colgate-Palmolive is a main consumers product organization that serves countless buyers worldwide with brands and items across four center organizations – Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. We are focused on offering items that make lives better and more charming, and projects that improve networks all throughout the planet.
Set up in 1806 as a little soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is presently a genuinely worldwide organization with product sold in more than 200 nations and domains under such universally perceived brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello just as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Consistently a great many individuals trust our items to really focus on themselves and the ones they love. We will probably utilize our innovation to make items that will keep on working on the personal satisfaction for our customers any place they live.
A profession at Colgate-Palmolive is an amazing open door on the off chance that you look for a worldwide encounter, steady test, and advancement openings in a climate that regards work/life viability.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work in an IT shared service organisation to help a global FMCG firm adopt SAP and other technologies. This is an interesting opportunity to join a project team that deploys technological enablers and analytics for commercial teams across Europe and Africa EurAsia.
This position is for someone who is interested in and enthusiastic about maximising the benefits of technology for commercial teams in diverse locations, as well as ensuring that the various demands are recognised and satisfied. To work as part of a project team or to head a small project team, the job will demand a person with natural curiosity, great problem-solving skills, and solid technical talents and knowledge.
The individual would be expected to work with key business stakeholders, technical teams, and IT counterparts in a variety of business sectors across all regions. A thorough understanding of G-suite is a huge plus.
- Delivers on key tasks as assigned by project manager and line manager
- Ability to be self taught and learn new skills with tools provided
- Manage work and deadlines based on priorities
- Enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines and completing complex activities as part of a high performing team
- Gain understanding of the deliverables, and understanding assigned tasks, pro-actively ask clarifying questions in uncertainty
- Independently connect with business to understand the requirement and recommend a suitable solution
- Ability to independently project manage small deliverables end to end
- Clear, concise and user-friendly communication skills to easily transmit your ideas to any audience
- Strong motivational and organizational skills
- Ability to work on numerous assignments at one time with demonstrated follow-through, attention to detail and commitment to business partnership
- Pivot and move seamlessly from one task to another if priorities change
- Be experimental and creative to find solutions to challenges
- Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years experience working within a FMCG environment
- Knowledge of SAP, Cloud for Customer, Stay in Front or Analytics Visualisation tools
- Business process interest and knowledge in financial, business and or analytics
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte