Automation Engineer | Parallel Wireless Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Parallel Wireless is the main U.S.- based organization testing the world’s inheritance merchants with the business’ just brought together ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) programming empowered OpenRAN arrangements. Its cloud-local OpenRAN and organization designs reclassify network financial matters for worldwide versatile administrators in both inclusion and limit arrangements, while additionally preparing to 5G.
Through open coordinated effort with the OpenRAN biological system accomplices, Parallel Wireless has made the world’s first and biggest completely consistent OpenRAN environment that is equipped for conveying cutting edge remote foundation at a significantly lower cost, guaranteeing more equivalent admittance to 5G across the globe.
The organization’s OpenRAN portfolio is intended to assist clients with modernizing their organizations, diminish sending expenses and intricacy, increment functional productivity, empower interoperability, discover new income streams, and begin conveying multi-merchant 5G organizations today.
The organization’s clients incorporate more than 60 worldwide versatile administrators, just as private and public enterprises and governments that utilization their product characterized network portfolio to reconsider their organizations. Parallel Wireless’ development and greatness in multi-innovation, open virtualized RAN arrangements have been perceived with 65+ industry grants. Kindly visit www.parallelwireless.com for more data.
QA Automation Engineer Job Description
- Designing and developing automated test cases to develop in Python framework to test webapps, micro-services, and data pipelines
- Design and deploy test cases to cover end-to-end positive and negative cases
- Automatically execute test cases in the system test environment
- Identify qualify defects on the product and work with development for faster resolution and verification
- Perform automated regression, analyse failures and scrub test results
- Maintaining automated test suites up to date with new versions of product release ensuring good stability and repeatability of the test scripts.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as QA Automation Engineer
- Good understanding of wireless network architecture (2G/3G/4G)
- Working experience in Python and Shell Scripts
- Experience in DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Working experience in JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, TestRail, and Confluence
- Experience in Linux OS like CentOS , RH Ubuntu etc
- Experience with Selenium testing web pages
- High-energy team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI, CD) model
- Experience in Virtualization and Cloud Native Application
- Working experience of REST/SOAP API
- Understanding of wireless network architecture (2G/3G/4G) is a plus.
- MTech In Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics , Computer Science
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte