Audit Services Intern | EY Internships | Ernst and Young | Career | Latest Internship in Gurugram 2022
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
Audit Services Intern Job Description
Under the direction of Seniors, you will be in charge of completing client-related engagements. You must ensure that the work produced is of good quality. You’ll be aiding Seniors and Managers with the development of new processes and other internal projects.
- Analysis of variances of all profit and loss account items and arriving at a logical conclusion for such variances.
- Ensuring full compliance under statute & external statutory financial accounting requirements, record keeping & reporting the auditing functions.
- Responsible for supporting Executives and Managers on research assignments and compliance related work.
- Evaluating internal control systems / procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and necessary recommendations.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure proper disclosures have been made and various tax regulations have been complied with.
- Assist in preparation of Audit Programs. Involved in following up and gathering information from the clients.
- Continually updated with the developments in Audit related areas and have responsibility for updating their teams
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Graduate and IPCC both groups cleared/ Cleared one, awaiting results for second.
- No Prior experience required.
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte