Financial Analyst | Video Ads | Amazon Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bangalore 2022
About Company | Amazon Careers
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation as opposed to contender center, enthusiasm for creation, obligation to functional greatness, and long haul thinking. We are driven by the energy of building advancements, designing items, and offering types of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, settle on choices rapidly, and are not hesitant to come up short. We have the degree and abilities of a huge organization, and the soul and heart of a little one.
We’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be, and advertising is a part of that experience. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. On Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and throughout the web, we seek to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it. Everything we do revolves on the customer.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs rather than interrupts; that assists customers in delivering great products and brands rather than just impressions; and that empowers customers to make decisions rather than distracts them, then we want you to come join us and help us improve advertising. The Amazon India Advertising business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from Amazon’s senior management as well as business divisions across the organisation.
We’re a high-growth company with a driven, collaborative, and fun-loving staff. We are action-oriented entrepreneurs with a broad mandate to explore and invent. This position provides a chance to have a substantial effect on Amazon’s long-term strategy.
- Lead the forecasting efforts of revenue, margin, monetization initiatives, and resource allocation
- Anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions; minimize the impact of negative variances
- Lead analytical projects that assist and influence the business
- Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
- Assist in the development of new advertising products by evaluating the business and competitive landscape, understanding customer needs and value drivers, and crafting high impact growth strategies for the business
- To evaluate and communicate accounts receivable controllership risks with the leadership and assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed
- CA or MBA (Finance) from a Tier 1 business school
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in finance
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, COGNOS, and SQL is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel user
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook