Associate | Wipro Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Associate Job Description
The Associate is in charge of processing low-complexity transactions in a timely and correct way in accordance with the client’s standard operating procedures. He or she should be able to complete rule-based duties. He or she collaborates with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify challenges and areas for improvement. This job could be used by different client teams.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans
- Passion for results:
- Be committed to perform the job to the highest possible standard
- Client Centricity:
- Ask questions and show keenness to understand client perspective
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
- Effective Communication:
- Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
- Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
- Collaborative Working:
- Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Make changes in own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization and other relevant stakeholders.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Learning Agility:
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
- Execution Excellence:
- Clearly understand work expectations & prioritize critical activities
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy.
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs
- Mobility across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel / assignment/Training
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte