Associate Software Engineer | LSEG | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a diverse international markets infrastructure business that has earned the trust of our clients for over 300 years. This legacy of customer-focused excellence ensures that you can rely on our knowledge of capital formation, intellectual property, risk management, and balance sheet management.
We provide unparalleled access to international capital markets as global leaders in financial indexing, benchmarking, and analytic services. Our high-performance technology solutions enable businesses all over the world to access funds for expansion and development. And, through our Data & Analytics, Capital Markets, and Post Trade divisions, we offer a comprehensive, integrated suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services that assist our customers in pursuing—and achieving—their goals.
Across all of our businesses, you can rely on our open access model for unparalleled partnership, flexibility, stability, and support. That is how we make a difference: by ensuring that people everywhere can reach their full potential.
Associate Software Engineer Job Description
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members
- 0-1 years of experience in Python development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Python language and underlying VM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Python libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte