Associate – Product Operations | Pearson Careers | Uttar Pradesh | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
With over 22,500 people in 70 countries, we are the world’s largest learning organisation. Learners, educational institutions, employers, governments, and other partners across the world use our content, assessment, and digital services. We are dedicated to assisting learners in gaining the skills they need to improve their employability and thrive in today’s changing workplace. We think that when learning thrives, people thrive as well.
Associate – Product Operations Job Description
Pearson’s Global Product organization’s Product Data team is a global, centralised resource that manages hundreds of product data attributes for millions of products worldwide to ensure they are valid, accurate, complete, and compliant.
Through a centralised operating model, the “Product Data Operations” team enables positive changes in performance and stakeholder engagement. Our team provides the resources to enable scalability and cost containment as content continues to proliferate across multiple emerging digital platforms. We make it easier for product teams and suppliers who contribute to the products to collaborate.
We are looking for a candidate who can manage deadlines while ensuring data accuracy in all aspects. The resource will be responsible for collaborating closely with global teams. With changing business needs, the role is dynamic, and the candidate must be adaptable.
- Ensuring accurate enrichment of attributes in a data hub which empowers business with the highest quality of data
- Handling administrative duties, including routine tasks such as data entry, maintaining records in Pearson business systems
- Rigorous follow-up with business teams to manage various processes
- Work within Pearson business systems to update information so it is accurate and up to date. Bring recurring data inaccuracies to management attention.
- Maintains rapport with stakeholders, managers, and peers by engaging continuing contacts and resolving problem situations.
- Provides information by resolving queries of business.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- May assist business to create contract for suppliers in Pearson business tool
- Should have good knowledge of working on MS Office
- Should be Internet and computer friendly
- Should have good English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Essential: Candidate should be post-graduate in any discipline or carry professional degree.
- Desired: Formal experience in managing business systems and portals is desirable.
- Essential: one-half years to three years of experience in office systems administration
- Desirable: Prior experience in a publishing company is desirable.
- Oracle knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team
- Flexible to adapt changes
- Good personnel management skills with ability to understand business processes and execute routine work.
- Should have flexibility to work in an international team where there are multiple time zones to balance
- Confident, enthusiastic, curious and results driven.
- Should be able to work with diverse stakeholders of varied cultural backgrounds
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte