Analyst | GCS Partnership Office | Syneos Health | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Syneos Health is the only biopharmaceutical services firm established specifically to help customers achieve higher success. Clinical and commercial teams at Syneos Health work together under one roof, sharing real-world expertise and insights that help them do their jobs better, smarter, and faster.
Responsible for GCS account planning and performance tracking, relationship management, governance, and data and insights production for solutions and proactive proposals, as well as research, analytics, and documentation assistance. Internally and publicly, responsible for the establishment and maintenance of timely account performance and KPIs data reporting.
- Provide routine and timely tracking of multiple aspects of GCS Accounts performance – Gross Awards & Pipeline, Revenue and Operations, both internally within Syneos and externally for clients.
- Account plans and annual targets setting – both GA and Revenue;
- Quarterly account reviews;
- Six-monthly accounts’ list refresh and follow-up activities
- Own the tools, templates and processes for consistent account planning and performance reporting across all GCS accounts.
- Develop and maintain any supporting tools/ solutions and special analyses.
- Liaise and interface with internal Syneos teams (including Business Insights, Sales Operations,
- Finance, Operations) and systems (including CRM, SAS etc.) to access data and generate insights for GCS accounts.
- Provide data analysis and presentation support for routine GCS account governance meetings – both internal and external.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of all relevant information for GCS accounts at one place.
- Support Learning Management System (LMS) related activities including training and development.
- Support any surveys as required for GCS accounts.
- Provide research and analysis support to generate insights for proactive solutions and proposals both at initial account planning stages, and at proposal development stages.
- Develop and maintain documentation of different archetypes of proactive proposals
- Engineering Graduate from premier institute
- 0-2 years of experience in to research & data analytics
- Management consulting or equivalent experience working within a CRO or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email.
- Robust research skills.
- Self-motivated person with strong project management, team working skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of, and interest in, business critical issues in the life science sector
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte