Assistant Manager | KPMG Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The story of KPMG in India began 27 years ago, when three professionals came together to form one of the country’s newest and fastest-growing professional services firms. The Firm’s dynamic team of young leaders developed as well. We have significantly expanded our capabilities, established lasting trust and relationships across our business ecosystem, and stayed committed to our strategic direction and goal to make a genuine difference over the years, guided by our principles.
Assistant Manager Job Description
- Working with an Associate Director/ Manager to lead and deliver commercial due diligence, EBITDA improvement/ value creation projects, market reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews
- Driving/ supporting the design of commercial and financial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- Actively building and managing the relationship and interface with international KPMG Strategy and other deal advisory professionals
- For medium to large engagements, being actively involved in structuring the output and its delivery
- Being responsible for design and quality of deliverables
- Graduates/Postgraduates with 4 to 5 years of experience in performing commercial due diligence
- Big 4 experience will be preferred
- Experience in analytics (Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI, Advanced excel modelling) will be an added advantage
- Sector experience in Consumer Goods, Industrials, Healthcare, Lifesciences, Telecom and Technology would be preferred
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte