Executive Assistant | Ernst and Young | EY Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Mumbai 2022
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
Executive Assistant Job Description
The associate (ESS and admin services) would be expected to work in a team environment to meet the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team, such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support, and other administrative needs that may arise on an as-needed basis.
- Essential Functions of the Job: The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to ‑
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing and administration of business information
- Transcription – Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients.
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly.
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte