Application Tech Support Practitioner | Accenture India | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Karnataka 2022
Accenture is a worldwide professional services firm that specialises in digital, cloud, and security solutions. We offer Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres, with unparalleled experience and specialised talents across more than 40 sectors.
Every day, our 674,000 employees fulfil the promise of technology and human innovation for clients in more than 120 countries. For our customers, people, shareholders, partners, and communities, we believe in the potential of transformation to produce value and shared success. Visit www.accenture.com for more information. Let there be change | Accenture To produce 360-degree value, we embrace change. www.accenture.com
Assist the client in interacting with the system or application on a regular basis. To keep our world-class systems working, we are committed to quality and use great communication abilities. Can accurately characterise a customer issue and interpret and design a solution based on a thorough understanding of the product.
- Monitor batch jobs Report/resolve issues and support batch scheduling changes.
- Monitor batch console alerts Report using escalation matrix.
- Apply SOPs to troubleshoot issues.
- Perform IPL/HMC operations, POR and support system maintenances.
- Handle system breakdowns – Emergency IPL, IPL with dump.
- Identify report risks to SLAs and engage stakeholders.
- Monitor System performance, software, disk/tape utilization
- Expertise with batch scheduling tools – particularly in TWS / OPC tool Good to have experience with other scheduling tools like CA-7, CA-ESP or Control-M.
- Experience to work with Spool management tools, system monitoring and automation tools.
- Expertise knowledge to perform IPL and knowledge of HMC operations.
- Experienced to support Production/LIVE environment in 24×7 support model.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Honesty, Work Ethic, Flexibility, Loyalty, Determination and Persistence.
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Willingness to improvise knowledge and add to skills.
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- 15 years of full time education
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte