Software Developer | IBM | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Ahmedabad 2022
About Company | Software Developer | IBM Careers
At IBM, work is in excess of a task – it’s a calling: To fabricate. To plan. To code. To counsel. To think alongside customers and sell. To make markets. To concoct. To work together. To improve, yet to endeavor things you’ve never thought conceivable. To lead in this new period of innovation and address a portion of the world’s most difficult issues.
Job Description | Software Developer | IBM Careers
Our software developers are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that keep the world running today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions are completed in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe thanks to the work our software developers do. Whether you’re working on internal projects or for clients, software development is vital to IBM’s and our clients’ global success. At IBM, you’ll work with industry leaders and employ the most cutting-edge software development tools, methodologies, and approaches to create solutions you can be proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities | Software Developer | IBM Careers
- Development based on agile methodologies
- Participate in requirements/user story identification and analysis
- Learn critical Supply Chain practices and understand SAAS multi-tenant platforms
- Collaborate effectively with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
Eligibility | Software Developer | IBM Careers
- Proven history of experience in developing and debugging Window based C++ programs.
- At least 3 years of relevant Industry Experience
- Familiarity with backend programming: Multi-threading, Creating Services, COM/DCOM understanding
- Some experience with source control management tools (GitHub, Jenkins) and with Agile Life Cycle Management tools (Jira, Zenhub)
- Self-motivated towards meeting agreed goals
- Cross Time Zone Collaboration
- Proficient in C++ programming language
- Exposure to MS SQL database technologies helpful
- Strong Communication, both Oral and Written are important.
- Must have Windows development experience
- Having knowledge with EDI software infrastructures
- MSMQ Knowledge helpful
- MS SQL Knowledge helpful
- Familiarity with various Internet Protocols (FTP/HTTP/MINE) would be helpful
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte