Analyst | Risk Management Analyst | American Express | Careers | Job in Gurugram | Job Alert | Latest Job 2022
At American Express, we realize that with the right sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the ability to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to push forward, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the world, our partners are continually endeavoring to maintain our amazing sponsorship guarantee to our clients and each other consistently.
Job Description | Analyst
This position will assist GDS CS MENA operations and integration opportunities for GDS MENA CS teams. We collaborate with the business to raise awareness of our services and solutions, to bring our purpose — creating a better working world — to life for our people, clients, and communities, to engage our people and foster a high-performing culture, and to increase the value and emotional resonance of the EY and EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) brands.
Roles and Responsibilities | Analyst
- Deliver comprehensive performance reporting and Insights to help the leadership team and individuals evaluate and drive business performance.
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and senior leaders to remove friction points, ensure data integrity for reporting and insights to fulfill business requirements and enable actions.
- Understand complex operational systems and business intelligence tools, platforms for developing efficient , insightful products and offerings for customers
- Devise process improvement tools and methodologies that will ensure flawless delivery exceeding customer expectations.
- Evolve reporting to meet key business priorities, engage early on with stakeholders, gain buy in for implementing proposed solutions.
- Leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to deliver best of breed reporting and insights
- Ensure timely & accurate delivery of reports and insights for teams by defining appropriate constructs & determining suitable approaches to build, publish and track business performance.
- Deliver business performance reporting & analytical data support to business units.
- Provide forward looking trends, predictions, triggers that enhance productivity.
- Automate and standardize reporting processes.
- Support Enablement Managers by updating Leads in salesforce and providing information from other web portals
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Eligibility | Analyst
- 4-5 years relevant experience with excellent Reporting knowledge and hands on experience with Python, Numpy, Pandas, Data reporting.
- Python, Numpy, Pandas, Data reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/Management.
- Understanding of business process
- Analytics & reporting domain experience
- Client management
- Operations/Process management
- Automation Techniques
- Dashboard/Report Creation
- Salesforce (Leads management)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte