Accounting Support Finance | Oracle | Careers | Jobs in Bengaluru | Latest Jobs 2022
Oracle Firm, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is an American multinational computer technology corporation. Oracle was the world’s second-largest software firm by sales and market capitalization in 2020. Enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software, are sold by the company.
Administrative assistance for the accounting function, including general ledger, payables, receivables, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
Typing, filing, validating records, data entry, creating invoices and purchase orders, opening mail, simple data entry, basic journal entries, balancing A/R or A/P records, processing expense reports, and other administrative chores are all possible job responsibilities. Working closely with local subsidiary financial professionals, does research and responds to internal and external enquiries. Expenses and payment requests may be audited for compliance with corporate regulations. As needed, special projects were assigned.
Works on projects that are routine in nature and require little judgement. Normally, all work comes with thorough instructions. Work entails limited problem-solving while adhering to explicit directions. Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required. 0 – 1 year of familiarity with spreadsheet software is required.
- Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
- Job duties may include: typing, filing, verifying records, data entry, generation invoices and purchase orders, opening mail, simple data entry, basic journal entries, balancing A/R or A/P records, process expense reports and other administrative tasks Researches and respond to internal or external inquiries; working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff. May audit expenses and payment requests against corporate policies. Assigned special projects as needed.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is utilized.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills. Familiarity with spreadsheet applications, 0 – 1 years of experience.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte