Engineers | Software Engineer | Amdocs | Job Alert | India | Latest Jobs in Pune 2022
Amdocs’ motivation is to supplement lives and progress society, utilizing innovativeness and innovation to make a far superior associated world.
Amdocs and its 27,000 workers band together with the main players inside the correspondences and media industry, empowering cutting edge encounters in 85 nations. Our cloud-local, open and dynamic arrangement of advanced arrangements, stages and administrations brings more prominent decision, quicker an ideal opportunity to fitting and versatility, to raised meet the developing necessities of our clients as they drive development, change and take their business to the cloud. Recorded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had income of $4.2 billion in monetary 2020.
Design, development, modification, debugging, and/or maintenance of software systems are all responsibilities. During the software development process, works on individual modules, applications, or technologies, as well as dealing with complex tasks.
- Responsible for the design & development of cloud-native multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) system at scale.
- Establish relationships with internal customers or partners while using technical knowledge to influence the direction and evolution of the software product & business solutions.
- Provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements and problem resolution for critical issues while ensuring that the underlying code is maintainable, scalable, and secure.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing standard software engineering tools and various innovative techniques or by reusing existing solutions
- Good sense of how mobile web or apps should be architected to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Solid Expertise in defining coding standards, conducting code reviews, writing unit tests, implementing test automation through continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect/Developer or equivalent certification would be an added advantage
Why would you love this Job
- You would lead and mentor the development team, own the project’s technical aspects, and contribute hands-on while owning and defining the end-to-end workflow for software development and delivery for a SaaS product.
- You would have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most sophisticated technologies in a research and development team and contribute to creating a next-generation cloud-native software system
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte