Analyst | Bengaluru | Job Alert | Disney + Hotstar | Latest Jobs 2022
Disney+ Hotstar is one of the quickest developing video-on-request benefits. Scratch that. We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to objective for more than 300 million dynamic clients who look for anything from grant winning English shows and films to provincial substance to live games. Fundamentally those that look for everything. Our main goal is to upset web amusement through savvy personalization, and by building a worldwide video stage that assumes control over the internet and the entire world.
Job Description | Jobs in Sales
We provide high-quality content to millions of clients via millions of devices that are always developing and changing. We want to expand our existing user base through highly tailored and targeted marketing strategies as the subscriptions business at Disney+ Hotstar grows in size. As a member of the team, you’ll be in charge of the analytics underpinning all growth efforts, as well as assisting in the monitoring and optimization of programme, channel, and communication performance to aid strategic and tactical decision-making. In other words, we’re seeking to beef up our marketing muscle with some real data-driven brains!
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Sales
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, dashboards, and flowcharts
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
Eligibility | Jobs in Sales
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports and dashboarding
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte