Research Analyst | BCG | Careers | Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs in New Delhi 2022
When it was founded in 1963, BG was a forerunner in corporate strategy. Todаy, we wоrk сlоsеly with сlients tо embrаce а trаnsfоrmаtiоnаl аррrоасh aimed аt benefitting аll stаkehоlders—emроwering оrgаnizаtiоns tо grоw, build sustаinаblе соm Our multi-national teams are passionate about unlocking potential and making change happen by providing integrated solutions through cutting-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital enterprises.
You will work independently on difficult research projects within our Insurance practise area as a Research Analyst within BCG’s Data and Research Service (DRS) department. You’ll anticipate the research question’s context and provide actionable insights for BCG’s case proposals, existing cases, and business or internal development activities. To BCG’s Case and Knowledge teams, you will demonstrate a strong grasp of the Practice Area. Based on a mix of research interests and/or case exposures, you will narrow down to a set of 2-3 themes and research areas of concentration over time, which will allow you deliver value-added research support to our Case and Knowledge teams.
The Insurance Practice at BCG assists organisations in identifying and developing development possibilities that transform the insurance industry’s future. We are major facilitators of digital company transformation and uncover new paths for value development. We presently serve 17 of the top 20 global insurers in the fields of life insurance, property & casualty insurance, commercial & reinsurance, and health insurance, with over 100 insurance MDPs and over 1,300 client cases since 2018.
- Delivering insightful research outputs
- You will deliver high-quality research on inbound (and curated) research requests for case/topic teams
- Identify opportunities to deliver “beyond-the-ask” and to deliver more dimension with coordination with seniors in the team (Senior Research Analyst and/or Research Lead)
- You will demonstrate ability to engage with Case and Knowledge team requestors on uncovering the ‘real ask’ (why is the information needed) and delivering ready to use materials/suggest opinion for use on case/topic teams
- Developing and demonstrating ‘client-responsiveness’
- You will proactively build capabilities and tool familiarity required to support case delivery and propose value-adds
- You will network-with and build strong rapport with Associates and Consultants in Case teams and Senior Knowledge Analysts and Lead Knowledge Analysts in the Knowledge teams within the context of cases/requests
- Over time, you will identify 2 or 3 topics and research areas of focus based on mix of research interests and/or case exposures
- Providing guidance to juniors
- You will serve as ‘buddy’ and first point-of-contact for juniors (Research Associates) for research methods, sources and output expectations
- Equip and guide Research Associates on resources, templates, systems/processes to utilize in ensuring high-quality delivery on research requests
- Provide quality assurance support and coverage
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the ‘Financial Services’ sector, particularly in the Insurance space, with topics including life insurance, property & casualty insurance, commercial & reinsurance and health insurance.
- You must hold a University degree with impressive academics. Advance degree or certification in finance preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proficient in English; verbal and written.
- Ability to work with wide array of platforms including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Tableau; to be able to provide insights in most user-friendly format.
- Proficient with the industry-leading databases such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Factiva, Thomson Reuters, EIU, Oxford Economics,etc
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte