Analyst – B.Tech Fresher | Deloitte Careers | Job Alert | Jobs in Hyderabad 2022
Deloitte ‘s positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Analyst – B.Tech Fresher Jobs Description
You will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support professionals to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as well as providing Tier-2 assistance to resolve technical issues linked to our programme (s). Because our applications are utilised by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member companies and clients, the successful applicant must have excellent client service and communication skills, as well as the ability to complete projects on time in a fast-paced team environment. The candidate will be trained on both existing and next-generation tools.
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all GlobalAdvantage suite of tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
- College coursework: BE/BTech.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
- Good personal organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits
How you’ll grow
Our professional development plan at Deloitte focuses on assisting people at all levels of their careers in identifying and utilising their skills to accomplish their best job every day. We believe there is always room to learn, from entry-level staff to senior leaders. We provide opportunity to develop world-class skills as well as hands-on experience in the global, ever-changing business world. From on-the-job training to formal growth,
Programs at Deloitte University provide our workers with numerous options to advance their careers.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte