Engineer | TIBCO | Engineering Jobs | Job Alert | Career | Latest Jobs 2022
TIBCO Software helps you use real-time data to make faster, more informed decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform integrates any application or data source in real time and at scale, intelligently unifies data for increased access, trust, and control, and correctly predicts outcomes. Visit www.tibco.com to learn how TIBCO helps our customers solve their most pressing business problems.
- Work with different product development teams as individual contributors
- Implement server side Go/Java based microservices mostly running in the Tibco Cloud stack
- Write Go unit and benchmark test cases with the Go framework
- Author Helm charts for the microservices running in Tibco Cloud
- Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the product requirements.
- Author/Maintain/support Kubernetes Helm charts
- Work closely with QA team and product management
- Occasionally interact with prospects/customers to understand their requirements and help with implement customer use cases
- Document feature specifications
- Author, support and extend CI/CD pipeline jobs, Makefiles, shell scripts, TeamCity jobs etc
- BE in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of server side development experience in any of Go/Java, preferably Go
- Good understanding of common data structures and algorithms
- Willingness to learn new technologies such as Go, Tibco Flogo, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, etc
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte