Technical Graduate Apprentice | CISCO | Bengalore | Graduate | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Cisco, where most are exclusive, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us during a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we specialize in the give and take. We give our greatest, give our egos a chance, and provides of ourselves (because giving back is formed into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there’s no moving forward.
So, you’ve got colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? boast your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. popular culture geek? many people are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Technical Graduate Apprentice Job Description
We are Innovators
- We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
- We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
- As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte