Strategic Sales Intern | Razorpay Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship Update 2022
Boost your finances and expand your business. Razorpay is the country’s first full-service financial solutions provider. We are on a mission to improve the payment experience of more than 300 million end users. In doing so, we hope to enable Indian businesses, large and small, to accept digital payments with minimal effort and maximum ease.
Razorpay has evolved from a payment gateway provider to a solutions-driven organisation with a comprehensive product suite for accepting and disbursing payments, as well as raising capital and parking money. In a nutshell, we fit into every nook and cranny where your company handles money.
We see ourselves as digital payments disruptors, and our vision is to power the financial ecosystem for other disruptors. Like attracts like, and Razorpay actively seeks to partner with established companies and startups that have either broken or are about to break the glass ceiling in their industry. Along with the Payment Gateway, the Razorpay Product Suite now includes verticals such as Payment Links, Payment Pages, Subscriptions, Smart Collect, Route, Razorpay Capital, RazorpayX, Payroll, and Thirdwatch.
Harshil Mathur and Shashank Kumar, both IIT Roorkee alumni, founded Razorpay in 2014. Only a few years later, Razorpay has grown into an 800-person organisation with some of the best talent in the country, assisting some of the best companies in seamlessly managing their money movement. Cool certification We are a group of vivacious, ambitious, and entertaining individuals. No, we’re not making this up; leading institutions have recognised Razorpay for its high trust and high-performance culture.
Our strength lies in the people we are, and we go to great lengths to foster a family of coders, designers, sellers, marketers, analysts, writers, runners, photographers, gamers, tinkerers, and, most importantly, dreamers and doers. Join us on our exciting journey.
Strategic Sales Interns Job Description
|APPLY BY||30 Jun’ 22|
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Razorpay’s core products via successful completion of required sales training programs, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead the vertical sales function
- Research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition regularly
- Identify and work on business opportunities in target vertical markets
- Prepare short-term and long-term sales plans, sales approaches and strategies
- Work on merchant screening
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 15th Jun’22 and 20th Jul’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte