HR Intern | Accord Careers | Internship In Bangalore
Accord Innovations Private Limited is an innovation-driven company that addresses unmet clinical needs in the field of healthcare. Our innovations are based on a structured unmet need identification process that begins with observing clinical gaps with physicians and ends with the generation of concepts for product realisation through our quality engineering process.
HR Intern Job Description
|APPLY BY||30 Jun’ 22|
- Carry out the recruitment process, post a job description, shortlist candidates, and carry out interviews in a structured approach as set forth in the company policies
- Work on the HR policy for organizations like a handbook, and other associated policy documents
- Track & monitor the work of employees/interns at the organization under the guidance of higher authority
- Set objectives, carry out HR activities on day to day basis, and track work progress
- Carry out presentations & brief the team about the work ethics, policies, etc.
- Monitor & manage key performance metrics set by the company to monitor the performance of interns and employees
- Work on time management
- Monitor internal HR systems and database
- Address employees’ and intern’s queries upon discussion with the management team
- Interact with externals on work assignments
- Manage alternative assignments based on the requirement of the company
- Carry out background verification of potential employees along with the team
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 15th Jun’22 and 20th Jul’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Skill(s) required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories