Manager,GFS Country Regulating Reporting | Standard Chartered Bank | Career Opportunities | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
We are a prominent worldwide bank dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East succeed. To us, excellent performance entails much more than just making money. It’s about demonstrating how you exemplify our brand promise, Here for Good, as well as our valued behaviors – do the right thing, work better together, and never settle. We’re dedicated to encouraging workplace equality and cultivating an inclusive and flexible culture in which everyone may reach their full potential and contribute positively to our company. As a result, we are able to give better support to our diverse client base.
Roles and Responsibilities | Standard Chartered Bank
- Ensure timely delivery of services relating to the Regulatory Reporting and all other internal and external reporting requirements as agreed with Country Finance Division (CFD).
- Ensure services are delivered within the SLA, working with a cohesive team to produce the Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner. Key responsibilities include issue resolution, manage inordinate delays in Inputs and liaise with stakeholders to recast timelines, drive value-additions to stakeholder, and provide end to end view of processes to team.
- Exercise right level of diligence, control and governance to comply with bank’s Data Quality and Reporting Standards including those that are prescribed for the Regulatory Reporting and ensure that the reports that are reviewed/ generated are in line with expectation and due diligence is adhered to and ensure consistency and promptness in service delivery.
- Comply, Monitor, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework. This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of Governance Framework of the bank. Any breaches of the above framework are promptly highlighted to the line manager.
- Responsible for analytical review of Regulatory Reports / Returns as well as Adherence to various Rules and Regulations of the Regulators.
- Responsible for ensuring Ops risk monitoring across all processes covered by the team and reporting key risks emanating from them to right forums
- Responsible for Supporting Annual Regulatory Examination / Audits.
- Responsible for ensuring complete compliance of team with Group Code of Conduct and Social agenda of the organization.
- Responsible for the review of various MIS / Variance Analysis and work on the Ad hoc by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and GFS vide governance activities in respect of processes managed (e.g. compilation of Key Risk Indicators, Dashboard, Metrics etc)The ability to work to motivate team to deliver a high degree of accuracy under pressure is important as during the reporting periods the team is required to meet tight deadlines.
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Challenge processes in order to achieve more effective processes and efficiency saves to the Organization.
- Independent and Confident, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Proactively identify areas of efficiency in processes to deliver productivity saves. Participate and give suggestions in the finance transformation programmers thereby enabling removal of manual workarounds.
- Responsible for driving monthly dashboard call with onshore teams and highlight issues/ concerns.
Eligibility | Standard Chartered Bank
- Delivery of standard reports as per SLA commitments & otherwise
- Quality of analysis and commentaries of the underlying reports
- Line manager assessment and feedback
- Stakeholder feedback on quality of analysis & decision support
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (CWA) or its equivalent, MBA (Finance), MBA (Banking), or any Finance equivalent from an institute of Repute.
- 8+ years work experience in Regulatory reporting / Financial Analysis, Reporting, Preparation of dashboards and metrics and relevant technical experience
- Analytical skills, understanding of banking products/processes and a good understanding of regulatory reporting, Balance Sheet Management and accounting/finance.
- Familiarity with the SCB Technology infrastructure (knowledge of TPs, products, data flow, PSGL , other finance interfaces) would be beneficial for internal candidates
- Knowledge of tools such as MSTR, Axiom would be an added advantage
- Technical skills – Advanced MS Excel , knowledge of SQL will help
- Well versed with project life cycle/phases – specifically with testing phase, types of testing, defect management life cycle and generic flow
- Change Skills – good aptitude, attitude, learning and listening skills. Can independently lead people to constructive outcomes. Can collaborate patiently with diverse group of people. Mostly open to views and challenges. Can work in tight timelines
- Exhibiting influential capabilities across departments in assimilating various inputs required for accurate and complete submission of dashboards and metrics including Biz Finance, Product Control, Valuation Control, Operations, Tax Team, Technology teams, Onshore Team and various other input providers
- Strong communication skills in liaising with relevant stakeholders. Good business acumen and understanding of products, departments, customers etc.
- Cross team collaboration and proactive engagement with relevant Departments and responsible parties
- Experience in monitoring of Month end/Quarter end processes with an ability to quickly understand the upstream and downstream impacts in the Reporting process
- Exhibiting training capabilities across functions for usage of various regulatory reporting Teams.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte