Associate Software Engineer | Volvo Careers | Freshers | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance are five carefully chosen characteristics that define the Volvo Group culture. At all levels of the company, these principles influence our day-to-day behavior and decision-making. They convey our common ideas across regions and entities, laying the groundwork for a high-performing culture that can help the company reach its full potential. Our company values assist us in making that journey. The Volvo Group promotes prosperity by providing transportation solutions such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, as well as financing and services that help our customers boost their uptime and productivity.
Associate Software Engineer Job Description
Commercial Solutions Solution Delivery Unit “Market and Sell Total Offer/Deliver & Develop Customer Loyalty” is a global unit within IT Services. The unit’s mission is to ensure that the Volvo Group’s IT solutions and IT projects in the Commercial Solutions area are managed optimally.
The Solution Centre VTM&S is the function within the Solution Delivery Unit Commercial Solutions that is in charge of managing delivery responsibilities for core solutions for the sub-portfolios Prospect & Customer Management, Complete Offer, and Sales Order Planning. The function is fully responsible for project delivery and runtime (cost and quality of service).
The function has its own resources, including experts in the relevant Commercial Solutions area. The function is responsible for driving deliveries in accordance with the global solutions agenda and supporting roadmap design and long-term planning in its area.
As an associate software engineer, you will be responsible for application development, implementation, and maintenance using.Net technologies.
You will report to the Chapter Lead.Net India in this role.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte