Software Engineer | Google Careers | Intern, Winter 2023 | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Eric Schmidt Susan Wojcicki Marissa Mayer Sergey Brin Google, in full Google LLC formerly GoogleInc. (1998 – 2017), American hunt machine company, innovated in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that’s a attachment of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Further than 70 percent of worldwide online hunt requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of utmost Internet druggies’ experience. Its headquarters are in Mountain View, California.
Software Engineer Job Description
You will work as a Software Engineering Intern on our core products and services, as well as those that support critical functions of our engineering operations. Whether it’s developing new and innovative ways to improve search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating video indexing, or refining and scaling complex auction systems, you’ll solve difficult technical problems.
You will conduct research, design, and development of software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offerings, as well as collaborate on scalability issues involving massive amounts of data and information.
Consider designing and developing an automated testing system for something that has never been done before.
Google is and will always be an engineering firm. We seek individuals with a diverse set of technical skills who are eager to tackle some of technology’s most difficult challenges and have an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. Engineers at Google not only revolutionise search, but they also work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers worldwide. Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement at a time, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local.
Our winter internships will begin in January 2023 and will last 22-24 weeks.
This internship is designed for students in their final year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Dual degree programme in Computer Science or a related field who will graduate in 2023.
You will need an updated CV or resume, as well as a current unofficial or official transcript in English, to begin the application process. On this page, click the ‘Apply’ button and enter the following information in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently