Software Development Engineer | Amazon Careers | Bengaluru | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation instead of contender center, energy for innovation, obligation to functional greatness, and long haul thinking. We are driven by the fervor of building innovations, designing items, and offering types of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, settle on choices rapidly, and are not hesitant to fall flat. We have the extension and abilities of an enormous organization, and the soul and heart of a little one.
The Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) Organization is crucial in bringing on personnel to offer our world-class customer experience. Our team hires over 700,000 hourly associates each year and expects to hire over 1 million in the next 24 months; WFS is tasked with a historic and unparalleled responsibility of bringing new individuals into Amazon Operations.
One branch of WFS is Amazon’s Candidate Connection Services (ACCS), which provides email, chat, and phone support to candidates applying for Amazon jobs. This candidate customer service eliminates technical impediments in the hiring process, freeing up local HR and Staffing staff to focus on Tier 1 candidate assistance. Candidate Services collects actionable data on candidate concerns and standardises candidate communications.
- Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.,).
- Provide on-call production support for payment platform applications
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in at least one modern object oriented programming language such as Java or C++
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte