Principal Officer IPG Certification | Axis Bank | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
With about 20000 Self Service Terminals distributed throughout 26 states and 6 union territories, the Self Service channel serves as Axis Bank’s face to millions of retail clients and is therefore an important element of the bank’s strategy. The ATM channel is critical in the deployment of self-service terminals and the migration of customers from physically assisted teller transactions to digital platforms for everyday transactions. It also plays a key part in the Bank’s overall customer engagement strategy, which encompasses all products and services.
The position requires end-to-end management of mandatory certification processes such as Specified Person and NISM / EUIN for the Insurance and Mutual Fund industries, respectively. In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, the candidate will be responsible for simplifying operational tasks (HR, IT, Regulator). Support and promote branch resource certification (Branch Relationship Officers, Relationship Managers and Liability and Salary Sales Channel, Corporate Banking RMs, etc).
Act as a “Assistance Functionary” for the Channel team, Circles, and Clusters, providing the essential operational support and regular certification updates in order to drive 100 percent certified resources. For a speedier turnaround, network with the business / channel team/ regulatory organisations (Insurance Institute of India, IRDAI, NISM, AMFI, and CAMS). Manage the certification and vendor management activities of outsourced resources. Regulatory and audit requirements are managed.
- Responsible for end to end Specified Person/POSP/AV and NISM /EUIN certification management.
- End to end NISM/ EUIN certification management including EUIN Transfer mapping within prescribed TAT
- NOC for resigned employees & Transfer-In within TAT by ensuring completion of required documents – SP & EUIN
- Responsible for certification data accurancy uploaded / updated to regulators, regulatory service providers & internal reporting
- Certification (SP/AV/POSP) related IRDAI Regulatory compliance
- Responsible for streamlining certification process to minimise TAT, work-load management, query management
- Responsible for timely response on SP/POSP/AV/ NISM certification on employees queries /complaints
- Reconciliation of payment to vendor, regulators and employee reimbursement and maintenance of database
- Driving penetration for channel and building regular rhythm with Channel teams
- Periodic – Daily / Weekly / Monthly MIS and Dashboards to be published to all concerned stakeholders
- Liasion with partners, internal and external stakeholders on process improvement and faster turnaround
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 10 years of work experience in Banking, Insurance or Mutual Fund operations/process preferably. Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte