Security Systems | NetApp | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
NetApp got its start way back in 1992, when using the internet meant dialing up and hearing beeps, crackles, and eeps. By tech company standards we’ve seen it all, and we’ve not only survived, we’ve thrived. That’s because we’ve kept our focus on one thing—the data. Continuously improving how it’s managed, stored, analyzed, protected, and moved.
Throughout our history we’ve managed to shift and grow with different waves of change. In fact, we ran toward those waves and popped up riding them like Kelly Slater. Our strategy has always been shaped around helping our customers embrace the full potential of new technologies—from the rise of the internet, to helping large enterprise customers in vertical markets, to bringing new systems to market. And today, we’re focused on unlocking the best of cloud by partnering with the world’s biggest cloud providers.
Of course, the future will be filled with many more waves of change. We’ll be the ones running toward them, adapting and developing our knowledge, and enabling others to enjoy the ride.
As part of the development cycle, you will be responsible for using current skills and modern technology to finish projects, which will include
- Develop and contribute towards building new web-based applications to measure and report metrics and product security related activities. Maintaining existing web-based product security applications.
- Ensure that the projects adhere to efficient processes and initiate process and tooling improvements as and when needed.
- Deployment and maintenance of Windows and Linux-based lab and production systems and virtualized infrastructure.
- Deployment and maintenance of scalable security tooling infrastructure that is used to support Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL/SDLC) activities.
- Troubleshooting of technical issues encountered in the product security lab infrastructure as well as security scan tools.
- Writing implementation guides, usage instructions concerning product security scan tools and production applications.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact ongoing business.
- As part of a team, you will participate in technical discussions which include evaluating and executing design and development plans for products.
- Experience in working collaboratively with engineering teams in Agile, secure software development.
- Development experience in Python, BASH, PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Strong experience with building, designing and deploying web-based applications with NGNIX, SQL and MySQL backend (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- Strong background in Linux/Windows Administration
- Hands-on experience in building, deploying and administrating VMs and Containers.
- A strong understanding of third-party, open-source software integration, cloud services and usage methodology.
- Proven ability to quickly pick-up new languages, frameworks, and codebases.
- Good exposure on concepts of system architecture, data structures & algorithms, and software engineering practices.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, Ethernet) and DNS, HTTP, TLS.
- Understanding of static analysis, dynamic analysis, fuzzing and vulnerability scan tools is nice to have
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Thrive in fast-paced, multi-task, deadline-driven work environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- A minimum of 4 years of experience is required. 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, or a master’s degree; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- HR Internship | Titan Careers | Internship Opportunity | Bangalore | Latest Internship Update 2022
- Private Equity & Venture Capital | HDFC Capital Advisors Ltd. | Internship | Alert | Latest Internship 2022
- Digital Marketing Internship | Apollo Hospitals | Internship Opportunity | Bangalore | Latest Internship 2022
- Brand Alliance and Partnership – Internship | Paytm Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship Opportunity 2022
- Social Media Marketing Internship | Reliance Entertainment | Internship Opportunity | Reliance Careers | Latest Internship 2022
- Human Resource Internship 2022 | Internship HR | Larsen & Toubro | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Bangalore