Pre-Doctoral Researcher Internship | Google Careers Internship
Google, in full Google LLC once Google Inc. (1998–2017), American web crawler organization, established in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that is an auxiliary of the holding organization Alphabet Inc. In excess of 70% of overall online pursuit demands are taken care of by Google, putting it at the core of most Internet clients’ experience. Its base camp are in Mountain View, California.
Job Description | Software Engineer Internship
The Pre-Doctoral Researcher position is a 24-month position meant to offer you experience working on difficult problems in Bangalore with research scientists and engineers before pursuing (or deciding to pursue) doctoral research. As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher at Google Research, you will work alongside Google researchers, scientists, and engineers on basic research and practical challenges in a variety of computing domains.
Performing foundational research, contributing to goods and services used by billions of people, and conducting research that adds to human-centered AI and catalyses AI for Social Good are just a few of the possibilities. Our Pre-Doctoral Researchers are aggressively encouraged to publish their findings in scholarly journals.
Google Research tackles issues that shape today’s and tomorrow’s technologies. Our research teams have the chance to influence technology used by billions of people every day, from doing fundamental research to influencing product development. Our teams strive to generate discoveries that benefit everyone, and sharing our research and tools is at the heart of our strategy: we publish regularly in academic publications, open source projects, and apply research to Google products.
Roles and Responsibilities | Software Engineer Internship
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions
Eligibility | Software Engineer Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte