Oracle Technical Support Analyst | Bechtel Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Industry and government rely on Bechtel for engineering, construction, and project management services. We link our strengths to our customers’ objectives to make a lasting beneficial impact, distinguished by the quality of our people and our tireless desire to produce the best successful outcomes. Since 1898, we’ve assisted customers in completing over 25,000 projects in 160 countries across all seven continents, creating jobs, growing economies, improving the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increasing access to energy, resources, and essential services, and making the world a safer, cleaner place.
Infrastructure, Nuclear, Security & Environmental, Energy, and Mining & Metals are among the markets served by Bechtel. From initial planning and funding to start-up and operations, we can help. Individuals have reported getting bogus job confirmations, requests for interviews, offers, or training solicitations via letters, emails, social media postings, phone calls, instant messages (including Whatsapp), and SMS from Bechtel. Contact Bechtel at [email protected] if you get unsolicited employment or interview offers or are unsure if the offer you received is fake.
Oracle Technical Support Analyst Job Description
The Oracle Support Analyst will have extensive experience with Oracle EBS support. This person will debug, troubleshoot, and support software applications within the IT architecture throughout project life cycles. The Oracle Support Analyst will collaborate with IT Leads, Business Users, and Procurement team members to understand and evaluate functional requirements and issues, as well as to debug, troubleshoot, find solutions, test, and support eBusiness support/implementation/upgrades.
- Involved in resolving day to day tickets/user issues for the smooth functioning of business.
- Planning/maintain to test the data information system and documentation.
- Strong experience in research, troubleshoot, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation under general supervision.
- Applies thorough technical knowledge and understanding of business applications required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements.
- Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and give recommendations.
- Possess knowledge in process and data modeling, architecture development and IT planning methodologies, as well as knowledge of enterprise business and decision-making processes.
- Strong team skills to gain credibility with business users, stakeholders, and must possess the ability to work with other IT team members to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made by the team
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- Provides support in configuration and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Prepare Oracle Functional Testing documents and Unit test documents for the related areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in using Oracle eBusiness applications, strong understanding in Oracle ‘Procure to Pay’ process and experience in Supporting for the following modules: Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, iSupplier, Inventory and Order Management.
- Should have done handful of Oracle EBS Application support.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of concepts and theories in own discipline.
- Perceived internally and externally as technically/techno functional knowledgeable in the specific modules assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to teach others the techno Functional and other skills needed to achieve results at the optimum level of performance.
- Should have knowledge/experience in working with Oracle, on Oracle Standard issues.
- Should be able to handle Support issues independently with minimum supervision.
- Should have good knowledge/experience in research/troubleshoot/debug the issues in PL/SQL Packages.
- Should have good knowledge in Oracle Application Technical Architecture.
- Should have good experience in Testing Documentation
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Have knowledge/experience in SQL, PL/SQL and XML Publisher Reports Development.
- It’s nice to have Integration knowledge with Oracle EBS
- It’s nice to have Oracle Apex knowledge
- It’s nice to have Data Lake knowledge
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte