Product Validation Intern | Cadence Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Cadence allows electrical system and semiconductor firms to develop creative end products that are changing how people live, work, and play. Customers leverage Cadence® software, hardware, and intellectual property (IP) to bring products to market faster. The company’s Intelligent System Design strategy assists customers in developing distinctive solutions in mobile, consumer, cloud, data centre, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial, and other industry segments, ranging from chips to boards to intelligent systems. Cadence is one of Fortune Magazine’s top 100 best places to work.
Product Validation Intern Job Description
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
- They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte