Manager | Manager – R&D (Switchgears & DB) | V-Guard | Career | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The foundations that drove our success at V-Guard haven’t changed: our early years’ passion and our pursuit of perfection. We continue to captivate the hearts of the people via stringent quality controls, dependable products, skilled employees, and a responsible attitude to business and global citizenship. V-Guard has established itself as a major player in the Indian electric and electronic goods market. The company, which was founded in 1977, now employs over 1900 people and services over 50 million clients. It boasts a nationwide network of 500 distributors, 3000 direct dealers, and over 20,000 retailers.
- Design and develop switchgear products and distribution boards based on the specifications.
- Responsible for material planning and production support at various factories.
- Support marketing and sales team to identify potential new products, keep track of gross margins and prepare business cases.
- Handle product feedback and customer complaints.
- Identify and mitigate potential product issues.
- Periodic review of VA/VE projects.
- Participate in plant level meetings, represent Division Head and capture key information regarding quality, inventory, plant KPIs
- Coordinate with Supplier Development team for assessing OEM vendors, keep track of payment to vendors, shipments, rejection, and inventory.
- Responsible for documenting information regarding supply and demand in coordination with stakeholders.
- Support Division head for driving key programs like R&D transformation, Product planning, preparing AOP etc.
- Documentation as per SOP for the projects undertaken
- B.Tech/ M Tech : Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience
- Proficient in basics of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
- Knowledge of switchgears and Distribution Board products and market
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of CAD software like Solidworks, Creo and simulation software like ANSYS.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Interested in R&D, product development
- Work experience in Windchill is a plus
- Good communication skill is a plus.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte