iOS Developer | BoAt | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | iOS Developer | BoAt
boAt is a lifestyle brand that game plans in stylish purchaser devices like earphones, headphones, speakers, travel chargers, and premium harsh connections. Our things blend into your step by step lifestyle, almost to the reason in being a style decoration and an optimal fit for your enveloping ecological components.
Job Description | iOS Developer | BoAt
We’re searching for an iOS developer that will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of apps for a variety of iOS devices. The creation of iOS applications and their interaction with back-end services will be your key focus. You’ll collaborate with other engineers and developers who are working on various layers of the infrastructure. As a result, dedication to collaborative problem solving, smart design, and the manufacturing of high-quality products is required.
Responsibilities | iOS Developer | BoAt
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Eligibility | iOS Developer | BoAt
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- 3-6 years iOS app development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Should have Strong Hands on experience in developing High Performance mobile applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte