Jobs for Engineer | RedBus Careers | Sr. Software Engineer | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
We are the largest bus ticketing platform in the world. We have the largest bus operator network and happy clients who book up to 250,000 transactions each day via mobile and desktop platforms. We have the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport organisations, with over 150,000+ active routes across several continents. We are an authentic Indian multinational corporation with operations in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, and Colombia.
At its core, redBus is about people. As a pioneer in our field, we are dedicated to providing incredible experiences for our customers, partners, and employees. We journey towards creating meaningful moments for everyone whose lives we touch, fueled by a wonderful work environment where talent is developed, creativity is acknowledged, and difficulties are overcome. Striking a balance between getting the task done and having fun along the way is always a challenge. So, let’s make this a Great Place to Work!
Our work at redBus profoundly alters people’s perceptions of road trips. Our focus has been on making road transportation more efficient and dependable via technological innovation and winning relationships with all ecosystem actors, resulting in solutions that really improve our customers’ and partners’ lives.
When it comes to intercity road transport, we are India’s most significant, valued, and well-known company, with millions of consumers and thousands of business owners relying on us. It’s an honour to work on expanding this internationally by making our goods compatible with different markets and affecting even more individuals.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any degree from an institute of repute with 3-6 years of development experience in a product firm.
- Hands-on experience in developing large-scale, distributed, and fault-tolerant applications.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Programming fundamentals and solid understanding and knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
- Problem-solving skills with Data structures, algorithms, and design patterns is a MUST
- Familiarity with MySQL or any of the relational database management tools.
- Exposure to any one of the Application Servers.
- Must have excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must enjoy working in a flexible/unstructured environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field with 3+ years total exp.
- 3+ Years Must have prior experience working as a Software Development
For other jobs and internship click here
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte