Internal Audit Specialist | HP Careers | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Job 2022
You’re on a mission to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible in your job and in the world. We’re in the same boat. We enjoy taking on difficult tasks, upsetting the current quo, and inventing the future. We’re looking for bright individuals who are motivated by huge challenges, eager to learn and grow, and committed to making a positive impact. HP is a multinational technology business with operations in more than 170 countries. Its mission is to develop technology that improves the lives of people everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities | HP Careers
Through our dedication to operational excellence, people development, and innovation, the Finance team at HPE provides world-class decision support that drives profitable growth and outstanding shareholder value. With unwavering integrity, we provide accurate and timely financial information while adhering to the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities. Our goal is to provide all business activity in an accurate and transparent financial manner.
Our reporting and controlling teams in the Finance division are focusing on asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, and USGAAP reporting. Our goal is to provide all business activity in an accurate and transparent financial manner. HPE is a multinational information technology company that delights customers with products that deliver, solutions that transform, and a proclivity for action and innovation. HPE is making significant initiatives that will need individuals to think creatively, embrace a “What’s Next” mindset, and collaborate to achieve their goals.
Internal Audit (IA) is an objective, independent assurance and consulting function at HPE that adds value and improves operations. IA assists HPE in achieving its goals by methodically reviewing and enhancing the efficacy of risk management, control, and governance, as well as applying best practises through an open, professional, and trust-based process.
Within the Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management group, you will be a member of the Operational & Channel Partner Audit organisation. This role demands a dynamic individual with a diverse set of talents, including the ability to think strategically in order to provide insightful observations and evaluations of the company’s channel partner business control environment.
Roles and Responsibilities | HP Careers
- Conducting third party compliance audits to access the overall effectiveness of channel partner business compliance contractual guidelines in accordance to HPE Internal Audit Channel Partner Audit Plan
- Supports Audit Lead and Manager in the review and evaluation of all documentation and controls established in order ensure fulfilment of control objectives
- Responsible for execution of process level walkthroughs, testing, remediation, documentation, and reporting for channel partner compliance controls, where assigned
- Work with process owners and channel partners to obtain the required audit documentation and evidential matter support required in a channel audit
- Inform audit management of audit status and results on timely basis.
- Document accurate and detailed work papers that clearly describe the objective, test procedures, results, and conclusions conform to the IA standards/guidelines
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills to the appropriate levels of HPE and audit management during the audit process.
- Work as a team member in team/project to drive projects and implements process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives
Qualification | HP Careers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (required)
- CPA, CA , ACCA, or MBA, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) (preferred)
- Typically 2 – 4 years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
- International and multi-cultural mindset and flexibility to work across global time zones.
- Team player able to work under time pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with strong self-initiative and motivation for success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to effectively maintain relationships with key stakeholders, even in difficult communications and high-pressure situations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10% – 25% (Post-COVID)
For other jobs and internship click here
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte