Jobs for Analyst | Data Analyst | Performant Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
“Performant” is a startup in India that aims to give businesses with both qualitative and quantitative efforts in order to ensure growth. In India, Performant has touched over 3000 campuses. We employ our strategic techniques to help firms who join us expand their appeal throughout India’s campuses. Our material has the potential to make a major difference in your company’s growth. Our services are designed to help firms get ahead in the industry by establishing a strong reputation.
We strive to deliver high-quality services in accordance with our company’s mission. Our staff provides such aesthetically pleasing services in order to attract customers to the firm, which tends to satisfy both them and us, and so we achieve our goal of serving our clients. Here, we provide our company’s services to you. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to use our services. We deliver cost-effective and measurable digital marketing services to increase sales and brand loyalty. We think that better insights lead to smarter marketing, therefore our team of creative and energetic experts continues to innovate every day.
We’re seeking for someone to join our data team as a data analyst. You’ll be in charge of maintaining our master data set, creating reports, and addressing data problems. To succeed in this job, you’ll need a keen eye for detail, prior data analyst expertise, and a thorough grasp of common data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte