Finance Jobs | Morningstar Careers | Account Executive | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
In North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, Morningstar, Inc. is a prominent supplier of independent investment research. Individual individuals, financial advisers, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors can all benefit from the Company’s debt and private capital market products and services.
Morningstar offers analysis and data on a variety of investment products, including managed investment products, publicly traded businesses, private capital markets, debt instruments, and real-time worldwide market data.
Morningstar’s investment advising businesses also provide investment management services, with roughly $215 billion in assets under advisement and management as of September 30, 2020. The company operates in 29 different countries.
Morningstar is searching for a Finance Shared Services Accounts Executive. Finance Shared Services is in charge of performing Morningstar Global’s day-to-day Accounts payable and/or Accounts receivable activities in a process-oriented and controlled way.
Reporting to the Financial Shared Services Team Lead, performing Morningstar Global business’s day-to-day Accounts payable and/or Accounts receivable activities in a process-oriented and disciplined way. The role would also entail accountability for the accounting contribution for Morningstar’s worldwide shared services duty, which India plays. Our Mumbai office will be the location for this position.
- Execute assigned AP transactions on time with accuracy.
- Resolve Suppliers’ queries through email and phone calls.
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
- Perform Fixed Asset activities.
- Report on work executed.
- Prepare Journal entries with supporting documentation.
- Track progress of assigned tasks, while at the same time adhering to Team set KPIs.
- Interact with global finance teams on doubt and error resolution.
- Ensure good customer care and focus on all times.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Hands-on experience on Invoice / Supplier creation in Oracle / Coupa for a minimum of 6 months
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Already part of a similar setup either a BPO or Shared Service center
- Minimum work experience of 4 years in an MNC setup
- Commerce Graduate (B.Com/M.com/MBA)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte